My NPS

Dragon Lee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
60
Reaction score
181
Location
CN
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
65087126-904A-4E1A-AE61-48E311C2AAFA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
the video is broken
 

Attachments

  • 55BBEECA-F960-4815-B9BA-B7AD2F2FD4D7.jpeg
    55BBEECA-F960-4815-B9BA-B7AD2F2FD4D7.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 84
I put the video in the attachment.
 
great looking tank. beautiful color and healthy looking corals.
not the video is not working. I found the best way for me it upload it to youtube then copy and past the link here.
Got it.
Thank you very much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new