My ORA collection is growing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter roshi719
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
34
Location
Bradley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I allready had the Oregon Tort, Phil's Granulosa, And Purple Plasma. Last night I picked up a Red Planet. I'll try and get some pics up tonight. What kind of growth rate has everyone got out of these corals.
 
Once mine have encrusted to the plug or rock I'm getting 1/4 inch or better a month some close to a 1/2 inch, I have a Belina Acro at my partners place that has tripled in size in 3 months so we are making it a mother colony lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new