My order!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ychan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed my order (#30947) online 3/26/2018, however never receive any update info from your company. After checking my account, I noticed it stated my order should be ship on 4/2/2018. I sent email last week to request update of my order since I never received my items. Got reply that my order will be ship on 4/9/2018. . Sent email again yesterday, but no reply. Check my account and my order is still in process?? Not shipped!!! What happen???

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Cherry!
I thought I reached out to you earlier, however, it looks like we have had some issues with getting your order sent out to you due to an issue we are having with the inventory.
I am so sorry that we have been out of touch, I will be in contact with you shortly to make sure your order goes out as soon as possible!
-Kevin

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back