My over crammed tank

Any updates to this thread? You have an amazing collection so plenty of possible photos. :D
 
Hey it has been a long time no talk man! The tank looks amazing! I remember u sent some pics of the early stages and what a diff now!
 
I've been increasing my zoa collection but I'll post a video of how the tank looks later tonight. Thanks
 
Nice looking tank
 
Hey Daryl looking great!! Can't wait to see your next build with all those gems you've been collecting!
 
Hey Daryl looking great!! Can't wait to see your next build with all those gems you've been collecting!

Thanks I think actually two builds on low profile frag tank and a 60gal all zoa tank. I'll post when the designs are done
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new