My own acro solar flare sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ycnibrc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,578
Reaction score
3,637
Location
Irvine, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2D566583-FFCF-4D5E-BC87-6039B8E2257C.jpeg
C014898E-6502-4878-8D19-11F9C7E3B8AC.jpeg
I know that there will be a lot of discussion about this Coral color but it is what it is.......top is blue led bottom t5 I put together with the tenius for reference.

Is it a Sps or a chalice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new