• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Rainbow BTA Split!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
My rainbow bta split a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to sell one of the halves. The nem is healthy and healed. $175 shipped. About 3" across.
NemSplit.jpg
 
Last edited:
Colors are a little more intense because its withdrawn, but its a camera pic too;) This is pre split.
097ee3bc.jpg
 
that is one sick looking nem!
 
do you have the recent pic of the actual split?
 
I don't have a pic of it splitting, but the first pic is post split and will be the one you get, the second pic is pre split
 
I'm not trying to jack your thread...but I don't believe the first photo that you've posted is a rainbow anemone. It looks like a RBTA morph of some sort. I've had a few nems in my day...none that I could call a rainbow (which in my opinion is thrown around way too often) but I just don't see it in that one...

A very nice nem though....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new