My Red Sea 750 failed

Abdallah

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 
My tank failed couple of days ago. I was reading about this tank and found that many people had same issue. Unfortunately I read these after I bought the tank. Local shop promised full replacement well after some fighting. It is nice to have replacement but now I am worried that it will happen again. Not a nice experience
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new