My Red Sea 750 failed

Abdallah

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 
My tank failed couple of days ago. I was reading about this tank and found that many people had same issue. Unfortunately I read these after I bought the tank. Local shop promised full replacement well after some fighting. It is nice to have replacement but now I am worried that it will happen again. Not a nice experience
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new