My sad and confused clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter d.grcich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d.grcich

Fat bottom girls
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
340
Reaction score
0
Location
Valparaiso IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it started out the other day when my clowns rose anemone died causing both clowns to stay up at the corner of the tank day and night. Then to get worse the female committed suicide and took a leap of faith onto my cement floor. So now this little guy is all alone and broke my heart when I found him today nestled in a batch of star polyps. I can't believe I got all sappy over a little clown but have decided I need to go spend some money and get him a proper anemone.
saltwater260.jpg
 
Aww, how sad. I got home from work and my clown's buddy (Mr. Chromis) is gone. I have a complete cover, and can't even find any bones... My little clown is lonely too. I am going to buy him a pal so they can swim in my mushroom together, BUT he'll have to wait for payday. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new