My Sea Creature

Stinger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
2
Location
East Central Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well , 6 weeks ago I had alot of green hair algae in my 110 tank. So I purchased a Sea Hare, a ugly creature he is but he has now made my tank hair algae FREE. I seen him yesterday and he looks like he is losing weight?? Question do I need to add some store bought algae so he will not starve to death?? or will he be OK!!:neutral:
 
Trade, sell, or give away to someone else with an algae problem. It will die without sufficient food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new