My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Heck I didn't even notice that! That's actually pretty cool I didn't know they made branded tubing.
Yup, they used to have it accompany their filters and such. However, I've not bought anything Eheim (new) for about 15 years. That's why I was wondering if they still had their own tubing.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
JoshH

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
OMG you don’t even need a display! Totally stunning!!!! You better not cover that thing with a cabinet!!!
Lol! Oh I need the display :p it will never see the likes of a cabinet or doors while in my posession! It gets it's own special room! Thank you for your kind words, I really do love it and hope it's wet soon!

This is gorgeous.
Thank you! I do hope it functions as nicely as it looks, I'll have to do the whole sump room up nice to do it any justice:D

Allow me to join your growing crowd of admirers and say “SWEET BABY JESUS that is one beautiful tank toilet right there!!”

what a build, anything worth having is worth doing right. Well done to all involved!
LOL!! Thank you @Magellan ! Nothing to admire here but a crazy man and his note pad:p

I do agree, anything worth having is absolutely worth doing right. Once again I hope all the thought I've put into this whole build benefits me long into the future:)

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
JoshH

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly that's absolute goals for my future builds!
Also, cool username ;)
Glad I can inspire you on your future builds! And thank you, yours isn't too bad either ;)

I am needing some fishroom pictures. BTW are yous doing a limited contact or quarantine thing up north?
All in due time, we have been told to practice social distancing. But to be honest, I stopped licking other people's faces in public a long time ago so I think I'm good :p

dang dude that came out simply amazing, the lighting is incredible! So when I visit my folks up North, I'm assuming I'll have to buy tickets to visit this work of art? Keep being awesome Josh!
Thank you! I agree it did turn out amazing :) lol not a bad idea! I like your thinking!

Hurry up man! ;)
I think you should come over and help ! Lol

Told Ya So
I don't recall you saying anything ;)

OP
JoshH

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
I said it would change sumps forever in this hobby. Remember now? Lol.
Hummm.... I vaguely remember someone briefly mentioning this, but I think it was @Fin ;Bookworm;Writing

Are you still ordering livestock or are you going to wait it out?

• I'm still ordering and not worried

Votes: 313 33.7%
  • I'm ordering but being cautious about delivery

Votes: 178 19.2%
  • No I am not ordering right now

Votes: 396 42.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 41 4.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors