My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good explanation, and reason. making the pump easy to swap should be simple, I hard plumb my pumps in and put a union right above them. Come time to clean/swap or whatever else you just turn off and undo the union. You could pre plumb the back up pump with the union on there already and it would be super quick for her do if need be.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I LOVE the tank!!! My new tank is 15". I hope you don't mind me checking out your ideas. You are ahead of me with your build and much more experienced.

Paso_Leo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finished up all the plumbing on my RODI setup and have made the first few batches of wonderfully 0 TDS :) it's currently setup in my soon to be fish room to get it out of the laundry room:) it will have to be removed again when I go to drywall and finish the room but I need to figure out where I want all my equipment so I can plumb certain things and run electrical where it needs to be.

I absolutely love this..... where do you get your water source from? Could you please show the rest of your RODI setup so I can get ideas for my new one. Please!!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back