My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JoshH has yet to experience the thud a saggy diaper makes after an all night sleep ;Hilarious
...or walking into the nursery, after nap time, to find his little one decided to explore what was in his diaper...and then play with it ;Woot

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
baby GIF
who framed roger rabbit crying GIF
baby no GIF by Jacob Shwirtz

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That wire mesh bottom in crib looks a little to wide may need to cover it with a mattress or add some wire strands to get the openings to code :p

I was thinking 1/4" mesh might do the trick, lots of breathing room and fresh air.

This looks pretty cool. What is what?
and that baby room is adorable! I love the mountain theming! So cool.
It's just something to hold some of the necessities for diaper changing, first compartment is for wipes which fit the wipe refills, second one for powder, third for diapers and a little shelf for anything else. It will be mounted to the wall next to his dresser/change table

Do you put the baby in the hole and then he’ll come out the other side after he’s doody free? I suggest a lid for rogue pee sprays! ;Hilarious ;)

We do have pee teepees to prevent rogue target shooting. I briefly thought about one of those industrial dish washers to just toss him on a rack and send him through.

I used to pick my daughter up and give her a little shake, she loved it but I was checking the diaper wasn't going to fall off! :p

Pro Tip! I'll have to remember that one;Smuggrin

That custom top is fire.
Starfire!! ;Smuggrin Thanks!!! I LOVE the way it turned out and was totally worth every penny!!

(Oh and thank you for the back to tank thoughts, these mental terrorists in here are breaking me down with all this poopy diaper talk!)
...or walking into the nursery, after nap time, to find his little one decided to explore what was in his diaper...and then play with it ;Woot

Humm straight jacket for him then...

... yes we do! :p

You guys are just too cruel!

Last edited:

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking 1/4" mesh might do the trick, lots of breathing room and fresh air.

It's just something to hold some of the necessities for diaper changing, first compartment is for wipes which fit the wipe refills, second one for powder, third for diapers and a little shelf for anything else. It will be mounted to the wall next to his dresser/change table

We do have pee teepees to prevent rogue target shooting. I briefly thought about one of those industrial dish washers to just toss him on a rack and send him through.

Pro Tip! I'll have to remember that one;Smuggrin

Starfire!! ;Smuggrin Thanks!!! I LOVE the way it turned out and was totally worth every penny!!

(Oh and thank you for the back to tank thoughts, these mental terrorists in here are breaking me down with all this poop diaper talk!)

Humm straight jacket for him then...

You guys are just too cruel!

Suck it up big boy, it is a beautiful experience, enjoy the expansion of your lives. :)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks pretty cool. What is what?
and that baby room is adorable! I love the mountain theming! So cool.

Do you put the baby in the hole and then he’ll come out the other side after he’s doody free? I suggest a lid for rogue pee sprays! ;Hilarious ;)

A better visual for you, just mounted it to the wall so need to fill and finish it up but you get the idea
20210110_145642.jpg
20210110_145650.jpg
20210110_145659.jpg

The power drill is for heavy duty cleanings, there's a mop attachment for it ;Smuggrin

@Raege Any better??

20210110_150852.jpg

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A better visual for you, just mounted it to the wall so need to fill and finish it up but you get the idea
20210110_145642.jpg
20210110_145650.jpg
20210110_145659.jpg

The power drill is for heavy duty cleanings, there's a mop attachment for it ;Smuggrin

@Raege Any better??

20210110_150852.jpg
What a softy! We are all a little to easy with the first one lol. I bet if ya skipped thd mattress coulda had at least two fish......
rooms beautiful best years of my life where when kids were low mileage. I still kinda like them now that they are 30 and 28 but not the same as the golden years when you can do no wrong and are the coolest person to them in world. Excited for you

Last edited:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just keep in mind ,things come out both ends,at any givin' time,esp the "wrong" place and time :) enjoy every second of it!!!;)

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back