looking forward to seeing it up and running
I am just started my 300 upgrade build.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top lids in Utah did my top. Picked them because they are the only ones that could make cuts for brackets the exact shape of the brackets. No gaps or square cuts.
BF2558B0-2AF6-4C9E-92E9-AECCDE3BFED7.png
I need a top... How's their delivery and service?

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for being so quiet these past few days, on the 23rd after spending a couple hours in the emergency pet hospital we had to make the tough decision to put our beloved family cat Pudge to sleep. She has been my cat since she was born just over 17 years ago and it has been very hard on me these past few days.

I hope that everyone else has had a great holiday so far and everyone's family is safe. Love you guys!

RIP Pudge :(:(
20190705_180310.jpg
20190705_180410.jpg
20180607_085147.jpg
This sucks! Hugs sent

I need a top... How's their delivery and service?
It was great. Amazing packaging and kept me posted every couple days. Pictures throughout the process. More of a friend dealing then business. Machinest called me when programming the cnc because one of my measurements was off a 1/16” to verify it wasn’t a mistake. I think the lid was a week delayed from original quote. I was told 4 weeks but exspected 3-4 months

That said I believe the guy I dealt with is no longer there. The guy told me he was the owner and I believe he was. Not sure if that will change anything. Their web site is never working I called. Seems many of the top manufacturers are hit and miss. Octo seems to be the only one that meets the deadlines.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for being so quiet these past few days, on the 23rd after spending a couple hours in the emergency pet hospital we had to make the tough decision to put our beloved family cat Pudge to sleep. She has been my cat since she was born just over 17 years ago and it has been very hard on me these past few days.

I hope that everyone else has had a great holiday so far and everyone's family is safe. Love you guys!

RIP Pudge :(:(
20190705_180310.jpg
20190705_180410.jpg
20180607_085147.jpg
I’m so sorry Josh...I know how hard this must be. Our 13yr old German Shepard had to put down. That was on a Wednesday...Kendall was born that Friday. They put our baby girl in my arms and all was right in our world. One life ended but another began...in just under a month, a doctor is going to place a beautiful baby boy in your arms. When you look at your son, all will be right in your world.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man. Losing a family member is always a tough one! Need some one to talk to let me know. Maybe once the restrictions loosen up we can go for lunch or something!

That would be nice, hopefully they don't last too long! It's getting kindof annoying ;Shifty

Sorry about your friend. I’m Sure Pudge had an amazing 17 years of bring loved and pampered.

She was definitely a spoiled cat, Thanks Ray :)

She is gorgeous <3

Hugs bud. Hang tough.

Thanks man, I'm starting to round the bend a bit now. *Hugs* She was an awesome friend, even played fetch :(

This sucks! Hugs sent

*Hugs* Thanks @Crabby48 !

I’m so sorry Josh...I know how hard this must be. Our 13yr old German Shepard had to put down. That was on a Wednesday...Kendall was born that Friday. They put our baby girl in my arms and all was right in our world. One life ended but another began...in just under a month, a doctor is going to place a beautiful baby boy in your arms. When you look at your son, all will be right in your world.

Thanks @Dolelo96, those are very kind words and a great perspective on things. I'm definitely looking forward to that moment as quickly as it is coming!

Me too! Especially the 15 year old!

I'm not sure when this became a Kid selling thread:oops:

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better squeeze in all the fishy stuff you can while you can!!
Little mans room looks fantastic! Hopefully he gets to use it instead of taking over your space in mom and dads room. And I do mean YOUR space, because she will kick you to the couch for this little fella ;Hilarious Although you kinda deserve it for wishing an extra week of pregnancy on her;):rolleyes:

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back