My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhh I'm sorry, were you waiting for this little guy to show up???
20210129_023042.jpg
Just made my day...He’s gorgeous..Congratulations dad!!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made my day...He’s gorgeous..Congratulations dad!!

Thank you!!!! We are SOOOO glad he is finally here!

Do we have a name yet?

His name is Greyson James Haber, I mean I'm sure we could have went with colossal trouble maker but my wife wouldn't go for it ;Sorry

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CONGRATS....Josh..,he is a handsome lil guy ;) :cool:...;Woot;Woot;Woot
glad all went smooth;Happy

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the time you get him home the time alteration matrix will have been imbedded in you and wife. Time will now pass at a much quicker rate. Children have thus funky power . A blink of the eye and they are going to college starting life on their own. Enjoy the ride it’s spectacular

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations, @JoshH! Greyson is a fantastic name! So fantastic, in fact, that we almost named my son Greyson. We ended up choosing Ronan instead lol. That little man is going to have his mama wrapped around his little finger. Use this to your advantage! "Honey, don't you think that Greyson would LOVE it if we got (insert item here) for the tank? You know how much he enjoys watching it! I think he would have a better experience if we get (item)." ;);Hilarious

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations, @JoshH! Greyson is a fantastic name! So fantastic, in fact, that we almost named my son Greyson. We ended up choosing Ronan instead lol. That little man is going to have his mama wrapped around his little finger. Use this to your advantage! "Honey, don't you think that Greyson would LOVE it if we got (insert item here) for the tank? You know how much he enjoys watching it! I think he would have a better experience if we get (item)." ;);Hilarious

Geez, that is some serious enabling! :)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations Brother!!!

Thank you!!! Wow what a change in such a short time! He's been pretty darn good for us thankfully as we adjust.

CONGRATS....Josh..,he is a handsome lil guy ;) :cool:...;Woot;Woot;Woot
glad all went smooth;Happy

Thanks Frank!! He is definitely a handsome little bugger if I do say so myself, not sure how that happened because he didn't get it from me :oops:

congrats my friend!! If you thought you were poor from reefing, wait till he gets a bit older hahaha! Enjoy the expanded family!

Lol!!! Thanks Rob!!! I'm hoping I can atleast draw his attention to the hobbies and sports I enjoy and he can pick those up as well. But who knows!!!

Congratulations @JoshH!! Greyson is so handsome! Very glad everything went smoothly! He does NOT look like a trouble maker at all! (Yet, give him time). ;Smuggrin

Thank you @TriggerFinger!!! And if he's anything like his dad, we might as well just throw the trouble maker title out there now and save us the time later ;):p

Congratulations. Such a cool moment.
Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Now get some sleep while you can, because it is going to become more valuable than anything very shortly.

Sleep??? What's that? Only been a day and a half and that has already gone right out the window :p

Thank you for the kind words!! It really is an amazing moment !!!

Quite the head of hair on that one, congrats!

Thanks Kyle!!!!! I hope all is well with you !!

I was kindof thinking of doing a Mohawk with it, told the wife my plan and I've never seen the look she gave me before. ;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

Thank you soo much!!!

Congrats on the baby! Welcome to parent hood! It’s wonderful.

Yeah.... probably going to make you eat those words at some point ;):p;Hilarious;Hilarious

Thanks man!!! I'm sure it will be a wonderful journey, hasn't disappointed us yet;)

By the time you get him home the time alteration matrix will have been imbedded in you and wife. Time will now pass at a much quicker rate. Children have thus funky power . A blink of the eye and they are going to college starting life on their own. Enjoy the ride it’s spectacular

Really that's not the time alteration matrix, it's just you being exhausted for the life of your kids;):p Already feeling it pretty bad right now and I tried blinking to skip it.... didn't work ;Shifty

Congratulations, @JoshH! Greyson is a fantastic name! So fantastic, in fact, that we almost named my son Greyson.

And this is why I ALMOST think your cool ;):pKidding!!!!

I think this little man will have us both wrapped around his little finger. He has been SO well behaved I'm a little worried about what evil plans he is currently working on...

Geez, that is some serious enabling! :)

I know right!!! Almost like she has learned it from some enabling masters.... NOT one of us ofcourse....:rolleyes:

Congrats!

Thank you!!!!

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and @Dolelo96 I hope that was up to your standards for a spam response :p
Dude... I am not even going to try and quote that...I'm just gonna put my response here ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

it's the post man's kid...with the only exception being the procrastination...thats totally your kid
d1c375f637def2a7835c1ac661fcbee6.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back