My Simple And Skimmerless Tank !!

you really can get nice acros for cheap, thats awesome!
You have so many varieties to choose from.
Nice tank.

Whats that purple/pink stylo type coral?
Thank you for your kind words .. That purple coral is Stylophora, at first its pink stylo, but lately it turn purple .. this pic year ago ..

Screenshot_2022-11-30-09-01-30-996-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg
 
6 Month progress,,,

During these 6 months I feel that acro growth is very slow, some acro seem to grow normally, but there are some that barely grow at all. During these 6 months, I have only done basic maintenance without any additions, maybe now its time for me to try adding coral food or Amino acids, to stimulate the growth of these acro ..

IMG_20230127_092234.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new