My Son Got Me Into This.

Need to ask him
[/QUOTE
Welcome! Where you located bud? If you're near Lakeland or Orlando, check out the frag swaps (florida Frag swap) this weekend and in April (Reefapalooza)
wildwood area. Thanks for the info about the swap. Found a great little place in Ocala, Aquatic Designs. They have great prices on corals. I have been to wwc in Orlando. Need to check out frag swaps!
 
Same boat, only I’m sure mine is much younger. He won a goldfish at Oktoberfest and that got me in “build a pet habitat” mode. One thing led to another and I found a brand new sea clear 50 gal stocked freshwater tank with everything for free. That was Feb and by April I had bought another tank and started a reef. This is why you don’t let kids win a goldfish: it’ll cost you a ton of money to start a reef tank a few months later.
 
null.jpg

Welcome to the party! Glad to have you with us. Got any pics?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new