FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if anyone has advice... my burning banana isnt burning :(
25804053410_949d842fc0_c.jpg

What type of lights are you running, I have mine under kessil and ai - I have a wee bit of yellow but not as hot as i want it to be

Duberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you dose cal and alk daily? If I read this thread correctly it seems you test once a week and correct.

OP
OP
Clayalaleona

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you dose cal and alk daily? If I read this thread correctly it seems you test once a week and correct.
I'm gonna go ahead and say I test weekly but in reality I do it 1-3 times a week depending how hard work is(harder the week, the more I test) up to now its really only needed once a week dosing as I was meddling around with the tank so much that things didn't really outgrow the cal/alk provided by water changes. Now that is changing as everything is setting into growth mode. Alk went down at a decent pace this week.
I'm going to start testing on Tuesday, Friday, Sunday and dose accordingly from now on, and keep a log. Since the house has been under construction I haven't been paying too much attention to the tank but the house is almost done :)

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool one of my favorites! Mine started about the size of yours maybe smaller and it grows like a weed! LOVE the growth form. Super unique and it glows crazy under actinic LED. I have a 6" colony but I'm envious of your collection. Where are you located? You into trading?:)

OP
OP
Clayalaleona

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool one of my favorites! Mine started about the size of yours maybe smaller and it grows like a weed! LOVE the growth form. Super unique and it glows crazy under actinic LED. I have a 6" colony but I'm envious of your collection. Where are you located? You into trading?:)
I got it mostly because of the shape, I love the way it grows.
I'm in Miami and I LOVE to trade!

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you have to look forward to...

Sorry to put a crappy iPhone pic amongst your amazing photography;)

I'm in west Miramar, although most of my primo stuff which doesn't compare to yours is still growing out....

OP
OP
Clayalaleona

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you have to look forward to...

Sorry to put a crappy iPhone pic amongst your amazing photography;)

I'm in west Miramar, although most of my primo stuff which doesn't compare to yours is still growing out....
If you go to the swaps I'm usually there, we can trade things. I'm always in the market for something new :)

Here is my buddy's tank that I got the frag from
23104432975_08f7868c12_c.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back