My SPS Dominated 100G reef.

Today's pictures:


image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg



Hope you like!
 
Beautiful tank. I love the scape! Thanks for sharing it with us. Following!
 
Looks nice!
 
New arrivals:

I have been looking for some corals to place on the bare bottom. So this is what I got. :)


image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice setup sweet tank. When I move into a house lol the wife has no choice I'm havin a huge room just for fish behind the inwall tank
 
New Arrivals

Unknown Acro
Acan Frag
Montipora Verrucosa

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice job!
 
Well done!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new