My SPS dominated tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter legendhua
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

legendhua

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
314
Reaction score
698
Location
Taiwan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are no rare species in the tank, but I still like them very much.

During the nearly five years of breeding, I have encountered some setbacks.
I tried to find out the problems, maintain stability and timely pruning, so that I can maximize the growth and color of the group in a limited space.

vidio


P3150074 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

P3150071 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

P3150055 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

P3150021 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

P3150013 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

P3150007 by legendhua, 於 Flickr
 
Your SPS-Dominated Tank DOES NOT suck sir. Very nice.

This DOES make me smile. Very cool. Nice colony sizes, great variety of species and color contrast. Love it.
1710549953884.jpeg
 
Super nice!

Are you feeding the corals, or only the fish?
 
Your video is a healthy demonstration of how much nutrient a system can process and look beautiful. Pellets are such a nutrient dense food source (relative to frozen which is mostly water).

In addition to the above foods, I also add some coral food and nutritional supplements:

AF Aminio Mix
polyplab booster
polyplab colors
Vitalis SPS Coral Food

vitalis Mixed Reef Food by legendhua, 於 Flickr

Polyplab by legendhua, 於 Flickr
 
That is one incredible looking tank
 
Beautiful reef. What are your water parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new