I had to remove the frag tank, the flow from the display was not sufficent to keep the temperature in check (the system run on a 1/8 hp chiller).
Rehomed the few lps that were in it in the tank of a friend at least until i got some kind of frag system back in place.
It should be a part of my next sump (old red sea sump with some mod), i will make it easier to maintain in the same time.
I'm presently building a new stand, it will make 6 feet long and 3 feet high, little longer than the present one to get everything inside and less high to allow better visibility once seated.
The switch might happen near the end of june... i think
Also getting a new skimmer that should give some help with the nitrates.
It's a bubble king double cone 200, should be up to the task.
When i get it (next friday if all goes well) i'll do an icp at the same time.
The shop take care to post it with their own tests, less chances to get lost in the process.
The one i did last winter never made it...
After the tests i did yesterday i decided to restart using rowa to get the po4 back in check.
Water perimeters as of yesterday:
-kh-124 ppm (hanna)= 6.9dkh
The "red dragon" went full rtn this week, not sure why, i had a few changes lately (flow, icp additions, rebiotic treatment, stand switch…), not easy to pinpoint the source.
And given the fact that i have a few acros on the down side since a few months i decided to try this product: rtn/stn x
I decided to remove my 3 angels, a shop will trade them for a small gem tang tomorrow.
I think i pushed my luck a little too much with them (nipping and eating a lot), it should be easier to get back to normal nutrients levels.