My sps tank is crashing

Hijacking this thread sorry! Any thoughts from anybody?

1758638841781.png
hijacking this thread with your issue seems confusing… I'm not even sure they're related.

Maybe "the ship has already sailed" and feel like you have a solution in hand, but in my opinion, please open your own thread and take moment to go through the basics. Post your test results, a little bit of history, the usual. Can't hurt. 👍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new