MY STUNNING NEW IRIDESCENT FISH!

clownfishmama

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
272
Reaction score
117
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two clowns got competition now lol. Name ideas for the little guy? I wanted a marble dot one originally but when visiting one of my local pet stores I fell in love
IMG_8296.jpeg
IMG_8287.jpeg
IMG_8312.jpeg
 
My two clowns got competition now lol. Name ideas for the little guy? I wanted a marble dot one originally but when visiting one of my local pet stores I fell in love
IMG_8296.jpeg
IMG_8287.jpeg
IMG_8312.jpeg
He is beautiful!!
 
He’s already built a massive bubble nest overnight
IMG_8393.jpeg
IMG_8394.jpeg


IMG_8397.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new