My Sunburst Nem Spawning Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
2,900
Reaction score
146
Location
Monterey, Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my sunburst nem went nuts and started spawning for around 3hrs...I was scared it was going to crash my tank, and at one point I couldn't even see inside the tank. I caught some of it on video, check out the end where it shows when it shrunk all up and turned a crazy green....really cool footage, watch in HD
[video=youtube;UgjJYK1UzSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgjJYK1UzSs[/video]
 
That's an awesome video! Thanks for sharing! I am not only jealous of your Colorado sunburst, but the fact it spawned to hahaha
 
Very cool!
 
That's an awesome video! Thanks for sharing! I am not only jealous of your Colorado sunburst, but the fact it spawned to hahaha
Thanks! I dont think you want it to spawn...I was supper scared it was going to crash the tank
Very cool!
Thanks Rev! you need to get one of these sunburst....my favorite coral hands down
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new