My tank! 120g

mcrick

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Location
oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
It's been up for about 6 months. I'll post more in future. I've read and learned a lot from others but have just recently started posting. I've seen some really amazing tanks on here and have acquired some great ideas. Hopefully I can pass my ideas along to others.
 
Good start. What's running the tank? (i.e. lighting, flow, filtration, etc)
I'm using reef breeder photon 48 for lighting (love it), have 40g sump(I'll post picture) with refugium and reef oct skimmer, jabeo wave maker wp40 and tunze pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new