My tank, 40 breeder mixed

Nice looking tank! It's hard to tell in the video.....have your acans stayed the same color from when you acquired them or have they morphed to another color under the LED's?
 
They have for sure gotten more red in them and the blue has gotten thinner. They have stayed very full though and good growth of polyps. I had a difficult time keeping acro frags in the beginning but the one that I have now is starting to grow well. Since I began ramping up the intensity the past few months. Around 3 months ago I overdosed on alk not paying attention to which battle I was pouring and that did a number on my Jedi mind trick but its recovering well.
 
attachment.php
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new