My tank build 20 long

cool looks good
 
New additions coming.
E4732177-689E-411B-AFF5-4D86322B9E3D.png
 
Added 3 sexy shrimp today..and my 6 line ate 2 of them :( -$30
 
he thought they were sexy and taste good
 
did you get 1 out
 
4C491078-900D-4963-8357-39D1C3A7CD51.jpeg

last new additions. Picked up 5 head duncan, 2 shrooms, and candy cane for 60$
 
Finalized a few things.

9F23CB50-AF4F-4E83-AFAF-E25EFE4260E9.jpeg 4762E594-B50C-407E-94C0-7CCBA142690E.jpeg
 
New setup. Still dealing with diatoms
 
Last edited:
Update.
Changed scape around to allow for more fragable space. Also have a full 3rd of the tank open for when I get a new nem.
Have 3 rock nems on the left. Fire shrimp that’s molted 3x already, a bicolor blenny that’s awesome to watch, and a frog spawn on the way today.
Anyone know good online sites with bubble tips?

104583A4-491C-4EAF-95E4-C4F476764637.jpeg
 
Thanks to CCK_8814 for the frags.
image.jpg

And my new nem.
image.jpg
 
Hey, your not that far from me. I'm only 40 mins from That Pet Place. Heading there this weekend.
 
Looking to upgrade my filtration a bit

currently I have a hob50 with chaeto in it. I’m cutting it in half weekly and it’s working well.

also have hob20 with sponge and purigen.

Any ideas?
 
Updated placement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new