MY TANK IS FINALLY FULL

Dreamkiller

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
85
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I first started my 75g tank in November 2020. After a terrible ich outbreak and multiple deaths , I finally think I have my tank good. My tank includes:

Green chromis
Goby
Mandarin goby
Picasso trigger
Bi color parrot
Blue spotted puffer
2 spider starfish
Damsel
Clown
Niger trigger
Snowflake eel
 
Oooo. I forgot my bird wrasse
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • 20210325_174039.jpg
    20210325_174039.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20210325_174036.jpg
    20210325_174036.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 72
Very nice tank! are you planning on moving the triggers to a bigger tank in the future? they can get very large and could become a hazard to your other fish eventually.
 
Well I'm definitely going to upgrade to a 180 in a year or so when I move , so I think they should be good. I hope. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new