My tank over heated

Boricua405

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
moore
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank in distress! 18-hour work shifts and a heater malfunction have taken a toll. I've removed deceased livestock and performed a 5-gallon water change, but the tank's future is uncertain. Water temperature is now 78-79 degrees. Can my tank be saved?Please help I’ve been working 18 hr shifts and I came home last night my heater overheated the tank 90 % of everything is dead I have removed anything I do have 3 hermit crabs and a tiger conch and a couple of snail stil running around I did a 5 gallon water change them is back to 78-79 degrees is my tank toast what is my next step please help
 
1. I would buy an inkbird

2. You will just have to wait and see
 
Edited out. Old post.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new