My tank thread

Anemones were taking over so sold a couple, moved some things around and sold my monti caps. Give some room for others to grow out. After measuring my tank, it's actually 27 gallons. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 595319

Even though corals have been removed the tank looks real bountiful! Nice work.
 
Happy 4th bday!

IMG_8354.JPG
 
I still cannot get over how nice the BTA is.:)
 
I still cannot get over how nice the BTA is.:)

Haha thanks! I got one the size of a golf ball and he grew to three on one rock! So they were taking up all the room in my 27 so I sold the whole rock and got a smaller one and it wasn't bubbled. After a couple weeks, it's the picture above! I hope I can bubble them in new tank coming in months ahead!

IMG_8185.JPG


IMG_8195.JPG
 
Not me!:) great results Travis
 
I watch other members tanks to get ideas and knowledge on what to do and donts while I’m creating my own piece of reef. Thank you for keeping updates on your tank page. Your tank looks pretty nice with a combination of corals and colors.
 
I watch other members tanks to get ideas and knowledge on what to do and donts while I’m creating my own piece of reef. Thank you for keeping updates on your tank page. Your tank looks pretty nice with a combination of corals and colors.

I am starting to learn also. It helps me to look back on my own tank and learn what I did right and wrong..
 
And growing well!!
 
Still trying to figure out how to manage nutrient levels. I know each tank isn’t different but what is the key to managing that?

What do you mean by nutrient levels? Nitrates,Calcium,Alkalinity?
 
I use carbon dosing myself.I don't know what I would do without it.Besides more water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new