My Tank

1stPhantom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2024
Messages
143
Reaction score
107
Location
Feasterville-Trevose
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0737.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0743.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg
IMG_0746.jpeg
IMG_0747.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0749.jpeg
 
In picture #1&#2 what the heck is that thing all bunched up in the corner in three different versions?
3 Rock Flower anemones from Belize I just so happened buried them myself there when I first got them and I guess it was a suitable spot for them. The picture towards the end is their foot all attached to the side of the glass. They’ve been there for a little bit now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new