My Three Stiped Damsel layed eggs.

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,980
Location
Kingston, PA.
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180131_154307_Film2.jpg
I dont plan on breeding them. Im just going to let them hatch and see what happens. I will feed micro foods when they hatch if they dont get eaten up.
 
That's awesome! Congratulations!
 
At first I just thaught the turbo snails laid eggs wich they usually do. But I noticed there wasnt a spiral pattern that the turbo snail eggs have. Then I saw the damsel defending them. Aha!
 
I’m sorry [emoji23]

On a serious note congratulations. Too aggressive for my taste.
-Zack
 
I’m sorry [emoji23]

On a serious note congratulations. Too aggressive for my taste.
-Zack
I hear you. I wouldn't put damsels with a peaceful fish. I have all simi-agressive fish. Just Clowns, Damsels and two big Tangs. No one bothers anyone.
 
I hear you. I wouldn't put damsels with a peaceful fish. I have all simi-agressive fish. Just Clowns, Damsels and two big Tangs. No one bothers anyone.

I wouldn’t even put damsels with other damsels[emoji23] you tank sounds like a lot of fun!

-Zack, who prefers peaceful fish, and Tangs
 
The fact that these fish are breeding says a lot about Your skills. I don't care what type of fish they are !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new