My tiny sump need help

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright boys and girls I'm setting up
A 60 cube in the near future funds are very low and I got a sump free
It's the eshopps rs 75
It's a 2 chamber sump
My question is can I run a refugium in the first chamber or will the current from the drain be to heavy
Going to be honest I never use a filter sock

My plan is refugium in the first chamver, and get a HOB skimmer
Or
Should I get an in sump skimmer and a HOB refugium

Ideally HOB skimmer because I'll only have to buy a skimmer
Not a skimmer,and a HOB refugium

Any advice would be great
uploadfromtaptalk1454726587424.png
 
Flow may be too much and you will clog the filter whitch I never use I would put a skimmer in there if you had room put a hob fugue on the sump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new