My trip to Alex's

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was bored on Black-Friday and stopped in on this place ( Alex's Advanced Aquatics, Enfield, CT) @DarkTang told me about... I met the owner Alex (now I see the confusion as we have the same 1st names) and we talked reef for a while. Very nice gentleman and was really willing to work with me and any CTARS members on price, so if you're in the area stop over and say "Hello" let him know you're with the club and places your orders Lady's and Gentlemen you wont be disappoint!

The owner...

IMG_1829.jpg


The store...

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

 
Last edited:
The store...
IMG_1834.jpg
IMG_1835.jpg
 
+1 for alex great guy! Still starting off but has great potential and small lfs like these will need our help for sure!
 
Wow! That's great! I've tried to make a day out of trips to stores like these. A lot of LFS will work with you on price. I won't pay double but I will pay a little more to support LFS vs online!
 
anyone make it to Alex's?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new