My try at a floating canopy!

jp1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
275
Reaction score
147
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made my own floating canopy for above my Nuvo 150. Light just sits on the top. It's bigger than most I've seen. Wanted to make it big enough to cover light spread but also needed it up higher so can access tank.

20200831_191126.jpg 20200901_141540.jpg 20200904_161737.jpg 20200904_161721.jpg 20200904_155738.jpg
 
very nice!!
 
Looks great. Im Definitely more of a traditionalist as well when it comes to canopies but I like this one alot.
 
Made my own floating canopy for above my Nuvo 150. Light just sits on the top. It's bigger than most I've seen. Wanted to make it big enough to cover light spread but also needed it up higher so can access tank.

20200831_191126.jpg 20200901_141540.jpg 20200904_161737.jpg 20200904_161721.jpg 20200904_155738.jpg
How did you attached it to the wall?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new