My Urchin keeps irritating my anemone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ...
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

...

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
673
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for posting a lot, anyway, my anemone moved last night (Of course when I left the wave pump on) and I do not know if this was my pincushion urchin because this urchin as kept bothering him since we got them, he would also topple the rock and his spikes would always push the anemone, anyway, I saw that the anemone moved to a different rock and my urchin was on his old rock, is the urchin irritating the BTA?
 
Difficult to judge - you have to observe by yourself if this is what´s happen.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new