My vintage camper, maybe remodeling

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeMoto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BeMoto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
438
Reaction score
550
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a 1967 Coachmen. We have used it for several years but it's at the point we think it's time to move on or maybe remodel it. It has several leaks and falling apart. The walls are all dry rotted and not able to make any repairs because of it. I know fixing it will be time consuming and expensive.

Anyone tackle this project or own a vintage camper? Any forums worth checking out? Any advice?

20200406_185219.jpg 20200406_121548.jpg 20200406_193255.jpg
 
Sorry bud, doesn't seem like anyone here has any info. I'm a DIY guy and I would LOVE a project like that. I'm big into restorations and that would be a really cool challenge.

Good luck!
 
Depending on the state of the frame I would tear into that.

I did a quick google search and found a forum that might be what you are looking for. Kinda dead but you could maybe find some info.
https://goodoldrvs.ning.com/forum
 
Sorry bud, doesn't seem like anyone here has any info. I'm a DIY guy and I would LOVE a project like that. I'm big into restorations and that would be a really cool challenge.

Good luck!
Start looking, might find something cheap if your lucky.
 
Sorry bud, doesn't seem like anyone here has any info. I'm a DIY guy and I would LOVE a project like that. I'm big into restorations and that would be a really cool challenge.

Good luck!

For some reason I keep thinking there is a member on R2R that did something like this and posted. Been awhile back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new