My "water heater"

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought some of you would get a laugh out of this. So typically when I make more saltwater for water changes I don't heat up the water. Well this time I decided to see if the salt would dissolve much better in the warmer water in the bucket before I changed it. This is my method of warming the water in the bucket. The water in the tub is the hottest I could get out of the nozzle lol.

image.jpg
 
it might work, buts seems seriously inefficient and pretty water wasteful. Unless youre planning on bathing in there as well.
Much easier to just toss a heater in there after the initial mixing.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new