My yuma is scaring me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahalu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jahalu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Messages
284
Reaction score
169
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Exactly how big can yumas get? My purple yuma has grown so much in the six months or so that I've had it. Well over 4 inches now. It is bigger than my plate! Let me see some pics of your huge yumas.
 
Very nice growth.
 
I also have some large, 3+", orange yumas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new