MyGHL down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lasse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
12,929
Reaction score
31,788
Location
Källarliden 14 D Bohus, Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA

It looks like MyGHL.com is down or has problems. unable to access myGHL

Sincerely Lasse
 
Looks like it's back up now. The domain never stopped responding to pings, so I suspect they were doing a software deploy or something...
 
My App isn’t working on two devices.
 
It still shows the wrong time. My app has the correct time and the profilux shows the correct time, however. When I conduct a KH test at 8pm, it stars it was done at 6pm.
 
Nothing out of the ordinary... I always have issues connecting to MyGHL. Only once in a blue moon can I connect on the first attempt and not have to try 3-4 times lol. Anyone else have the same frequent issue?
 
MyGHL relies on a stable internet connection. If the signal quality of the router to the GHL device is poor, one may notice intermittent issues with cloud connectivity.
 
I have a Arris Surfboard Docsis 3.1 modem and a Netgear Orbi mesh wifi router sitting right next to it. The connection doesn't get much more solid than that. Not sure what more I could do, thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new