myrtle beach reefers?

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow! I live in myrtle and while in the nmb area this afternoon i swung by seacritters depot to pick up some emerald crabs and see what other frags bruce mayve had. I pulled up to two dumpsters infront of the store and the sound of sawzalls cutting in the side garage. Not knowing what happened i didnt want to dosturb the workers, thinking "oh wow maybe bruce is moving to a larger location." He and his store will be missed in the mb area, we now only have 1 lfs and 2 petco's. Wonder what happened with all his livestock
I always wondered what happened to his stuff as well? Just booked my vacation last week and immediately thought of all the great times with him. I’ll miss him for sure. I’d come in and visit long before I was reefing when I was still a FW guy.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 27102020102357.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome11.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im from myrtle beach sc, im looking for any local reefers to trade frags, chat and possibly set up a club.

sc people sound off and maybe we can get a group/club together
Far from SC but welcome to the salty family!!!
south carolina GIF

4kidsandapug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Lots of good eating there! Can’t wait for the last 2 weeks in July when I’ll be down.
LOL i know most of the good eatin' places... my in-laws have a condo down that we frequent, but this is the first year in many that I'm into reefing again. The murrells inlet place is it?

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL i know most of the good eatin' places... my in-laws have a condo down that we frequent, but this is the first year in many that I'm into reefing again. The murrells inlet place is it?
Murrells inlet has a bunch of places, drunken jacks, wicked tuna, the claw house which has a tank done by ATM (Tanked)

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Murrells inlet has a bunch of places, drunken jacks, wicked tuna, the claw house which has a tank done by ATM (Tanked)
I'm from MB lived there for 30 years. I lived 5 miles from Murrells Inlet. Yes good eating! Sucks about Bruce and the store.

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP to a not so recent thread....

Heading to MB for vacation in a week, was wondering what LFS to hit up on my home? Any help folks?
Yeap one fish store in Socastee. Now that Sea Critters is done. I'm in Wilmington, NC now. We have a couple good stores here, along with petco.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back