Mystery clam on torch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rattzreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I got a clam and a mussel with mine, the lfs advertised the mussel zoa combos as a "reef clam" which is what drew me to the store. He was willing to argue his reef clam theory to the point where I was visibly upsetting him. I'm just sitting there like dude I'm from the coast, I grabbed those off rocks and steam em up on the beach and hes all "REEF CLAM, REEF CLAM, REEF CLAM". I would have got the mussel & zoas anyhow for 20$ but when I spied the clam under the zoas and that one had my vote.

20171112_170932.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new