Mystery coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter slate744
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slate744

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
352
Reaction score
11
Location
Howard city, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral from a fellow reefer and were not sure what it is. the skeletal structure is colored purple and green. the polyps look like small bubbles kinda grey in color. i posted a link to my other thread for pictures. I am having problems posting pics with tapatalk. Mystery coral - Michigan Reefers
 

Attachments

  • 2013-10-05 12.02.15-1.jpg
    2013-10-05 12.02.15-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 163

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new