Mystery frag id

reselute

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
53
Reaction score
19
Location
Anchorage Alaska
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So got a “free” mystery frag from my lfs today and I’m not too sure what it is and they aren’t too sure either. It looks like a softie but when I moved it to from bag to rack it retracted pretty far to show its skeletal shape but didn’t see any skeleton showing so. Don’t have pictures of it on the rack but I have pictures of it in a bag. I’ll get picture on the rack once I’m home. I wanna say it looks like a chalice but ‍no clue
TIA

IMG_2139.jpeg IMG_2138.jpeg
 
Chalice coral... :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new