• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical Bounce Eclectus for other high-end

Feldo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to trade local near Ft. Lauderdale. Mother is pictured for reference and NFS. Original baby was purchased from Camaro on this forum.

I'm interested in any other comparable high end mushrooms or sps.

Photos are from today

1650246529250.png
1650246587946.png

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to trade local near Ft. Lauderdale. Mother is pictured for reference and NFS. Original baby was purchased from Camaro on this forum.

I'm interested in any other comparable high end mushrooms or sps.

Photos are from today

1650246529250.png
1650246587946.png
Glad that Gem has done well for you! Good luck on the Trade. For anyone interested I can also provide the proof of lineage of this Gem.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back