• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical Bounce Eclectus for other high-end

Feldo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
118
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to trade local near Ft. Lauderdale. Mother is pictured for reference and NFS. Original baby was purchased from Camaro on this forum.

I'm interested in any other comparable high end mushrooms or sps.

Photos are from today

1650246529250.png
1650246587946.png
 
I'm looking to trade local near Ft. Lauderdale. Mother is pictured for reference and NFS. Original baby was purchased from Camaro on this forum.

I'm interested in any other comparable high end mushrooms or sps.

Photos are from today

1650246529250.png
1650246587946.png
Glad that Gem has done well for you! Good luck on the Trade. For anyone interested I can also provide the proof of lineage of this Gem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new