• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical Corals Bouncing Eclectus mushroom

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! Up for grabs I have one Mythical Corals bouncing Eclectus mushroom. These guys are really a site to see and would be the the main attraction to any reef tank!

The mom is not for sale, and only have ONE baby I would be willing to part with. The baby is partially attached to a small piece of ruble at the moment. With the sale I will include a copy of the receipt of the original proof of purchase. Local to Arizona and happy to meet in person, will also be in SoCal September 18 and could bring it along with me, with it being prepaid for.

DOA: I am willing to ship but do not feel comfortable providing a DOA guarantee. I will properly pack the coral as well as use the proper packaging products to ensure it’s safe arrival, however will not take responsibility for a dead coral or late arrival of shipping. I will ship on a Tuesday for Wednesday 10:30 arrival via FedEx

disclaimer: I will give the same disclaimer I was given when purchasing from the originator of this mushroom. Sometimes these mushrooms can lose there boucing effect. I will not and can not guarantee the Eclectus to keep the bounces. WYSIWYG!!! please ask for more photos or videos if needed!!!

-First photo shown is of the mother and the baby along side of it.
-Rest of the photos Are of the actual mushroom you will be receiving.
-video is for reference
***photos taken on a iPhone 10 with a polylab lens***

$900 local
$950 shipped

282AFEE7-7080-4FF8-B406-9F4A8B15D238.jpeg F0D9E43C-1E9F-48AE-B6A9-D74D61A3BA67.jpeg B81D49F7-1149-4B92-A063-93B355015460.jpeg 1CF84900-9BB7-4032-BEBB-0C2C589A830F.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3866.MP4
    24 MB
OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words! Will get some better pics of my momma here in the next few hours...would like to show everyone what a gem she is :)

OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like my videos don’t want to post, happy to send to anyone who would like them! Pics really don’t do her justice

OP
OP
jlines

jlines

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!!!!!!
Thank you to @pristineaquaticlife for making this transaction so easy & smooth! Will definitely be doing more business in the near future! It was a pleasure meeting you in person, to anyone looking for quality torches he’s your man!
Overall experience 10/10. Thank you for holding onto my torches for me while I was in town! Much appreciated.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back