Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

Wow!! Now thats an update!! Outstanding! I hope one of these is for me???!!! LOL

7399590428_229d33a3bb_b.jpg
 
Nice looking tank and pics you have very little sand bed I see why not just go bare bottom
 
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

swannyson7- Thanks! Yup, those are the DDW frags I made for a member and his buddies a week or so ago. They came out pretty sweet IMO. I'm especially happy with the little two pronger for some reason, that thing took precision haha.

dnov99- Thanks man! I figured you'd have one of these already lol. LMK whenever, these are going out next week but the dustins heals fast for me so it should be ready to frag again shortly.

lps121i2- Thanks! I have some tropic eden soaking in buckets that should be ready to add any day now, just need to get around to it. I'm looking forward to having a nice bright white sand bed again.
 
Last edited:
Your tank looks so sweet!
 
Thanks again, Jake, they look great.

Mike- You are laughs, if I'm not golfing I'm usually reefing haha

Trav- I like that one as well, came out sweet. When he snapped it Jake had a feeling it came out good and he was right.

Thanks again for the kind words everyone!
 
From my experiences photographing most fish is a pain in the butt.. let alone getting a shot of two fish so nice.
 
You have a gorgeous mixed reef with some amazing colonies. Love the Helfrichi firefish! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!

-Mike and Terry
 
Last edited:
Looks great, love the video. You have some really nice colonies in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new