N2N on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter N2N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

N2N

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm from southern california, originally a long time member on sdreefs.com and recently on socali reefs. I had a daughter and left the hobby for. A bit and now I'm back into but not as heavily so far :) my screen name is my old band name next 2 nothing and R2R reminded me of that. I have a zoa obsession and ill likely get back into sps slowly. Haven't fragged anything to sell yet but will post when I do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new