Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have to count me in too :) :) :) I´m a believing atheist since 1964 :) (for the books - the joke is stolen from a movie - not my own :) )

Sincerely Lasse

FB_IMG_1562798464346.jpg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a follower and I don't believe in "that" god either! I do belive in the absolute picture of love as shown by Jesus Christ and his example of how to live for the good of others! He said if you have seen me you have seen the Father! I believe he had to live with us to clear up all the misconceptions about who and what he was up to because he has been so misrepresented. You have freedom to choose what to believe....that is the cornerstone of God's relationship to humanity. Even Ghandi said he loved the Christian Jesus but did not trust those people who called themselves Christians during his day....the British Empire. It is time to separate the acts of people from the acts of God as they are not the same. Let's just agree to care for each other and let this discussion go. You will not convince me and I will not convince you. But understand this I care deeply for all of you because of the impact of my understanding of God and how he cares for us all. Have a great day all!

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never expressed my religious beliefs or bashed others for their belief of non belief. Only judgement I make is how we treat each other. The above posts made me feel bad. I’m here for reefing and friendship not to be judged for anything other than how my reef looks

Agreed and I offer an apology. The intention of my post was one of humor. I fail to remember, sometimes, that most here do not know me, my sense of humor or much else about me. However, I can assure you that I do feel bad about making you, or anyone else, feel bad. I can also assure you that those that do know me would know I meant no harm. So, once again, I offer an apology.

Now, hopefully, Simon has his computer issue(s) fixed and will maybe post some pics of his corals to get us back on track!

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed and I offer an apology. The intention of my post was one of humor. I fail to remember, sometimes, that most here do not know me, my sense of humor or much else about me. However, I can assure you that I do feel bad about making you, or anyone else, feel bad. I can also assure you that those that do know me would know I meant no harm. So, once again, I offer an apology.

Now, hopefully, Simon has his computer issue(s) fixed and will maybe post some pics of his corals to get us back on track!
Thanks I appreciate that and wholeheartedly agree that we need some reefing spam!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Computer issues at start up this morning, no morning catch up before work, love you all, spankings or hugs will be dealt with at a later date for the past 2 pages! ;)

Great day in work today, I was handed a copy of their sales pitch to the administrators, their vision, today by the site manager!
I am the only person on site to have been given a copy, they asked that it was given to me!
I have a job possibly until the end of this month.

We will hear sometime before next Friday if they have bought it, there is a vague possibility my next job might be working for them!
Not trying to get my hopes up too much currently! ;)

A pic, not current although in theory I have a great pic of the jewel blenny on the memory card now! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x686).jpg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Computer issues at start up this morning, no morning catch up before work, love you all, spankings or hugs will be dealt with at a later date for the past 2 pages! ;)

Great day in work today, I was handed a copy of their sales pitch to the administrators, their vision, today by the site manager!
I am the only person on site to have been given a copy, they asked that it was given to me!
I have a job possibly until the end of this month.

We will hear sometime before next Friday if they have bought it, there is a vague possibility my next job might be working for them!
Not trying to get my hopes up too much currently! ;)

A pic, not current although in theory I have a great pic of the jewel blenny on the memory card now! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x686).jpg
Aquaponics would be awesome.....I think you would have lots of skills in that area! Land that job Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back